Monday 10 September 2018

netiquette

I found everything easy to do but my one thing that I found hard to do is to embed my writing to my blog. Always use kind words and respect other the same way you want to be respected.

We were learning about netiquette/etiquette.
I found it easy to do everything because I can use my example that we did with Mrs Torrie.
I found it hard to embed my character to my blog
I really enjoyed doing my writing and my character.
Next time I need to work faster than normal.
My Blog Post shows I am a Stepping Up learner.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.